We did a interview with Mario Ochoa, here enjoy!
1. How did you get into DJing?
I was 16 and used to hang out at a lot of all ages parties and eventually I just said “I want to be the DJ” so I went for it, and here I am. Regarding music production this is something that I felt came hand in hand with Djing so I just decided to make my own music and learned by myself.
2. Who were some of your influences when you started DJing?
3. Do you prefer DJing or producing songs?
I think both complement each other, so I enjoy both.
4. What advice or tips would you give a young deejay?
Work really really hard. Because this is not an easy job like most people think.
5. What is the best and worst part of life as a deejay?
The best I would say is travelling and getting to know new places, the worst is that you feel online casino sleepy most of the time.
6. Who would you love to DJ with?
Marco Carola, Joris Voorn and Luciano are my favorites Aven om du kommer att kunna spela casino Saga gratis raknar vi med att du ocksa kommer att kunna kopa mynt eller andra former av vardesaker for att lasa upp funktioner, gora din avatar starkare, med mera. at the moment so I would be glad to share a booth with them in the future.
7. What is the best song or your favorite song that you have produced?
8. What has been your best and worst show?
Best show was this year in Seoul at Ellui, great vibe and amazing crowd. Worst show, there’s many but not because of the crowd most of the time cause of bad promoters.
9. Where do you find the best audiences?
Caracas (Venezuela), Manizales (Colombia), Seoul (South Korea), Beirut (Lebanon), Toronto (Canada)
Mario”s 10min. liveset
10. What is the longest set that you have ever played, and where was it?
Like 9 years ago I played in a party in my hometown (Medellin) and I played for around 14 hours, it was crazy!
11. Is there a perfect set length, and if yes, how long would it be?
I would say around 6 hours and the perfect time would be from 3am to 9am
12. What”s next and now for Mario Ochoa?
Lots of new big releases and gigs coming, and we are also planning my first European Tour.
13. Do you have any words to Electronica.FM readers?
I hope you guys enjoy to know a little bit more about me and I wish you good luck in your future.
Electronica.FM: Thank you for this interview Mario! Also thanks for his manager Dave!
Official links about Mario Ochoa;
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Soundcloud
Click here to buy his songs from Beatport