We did a interview with Mario Ochoa, here enjoy!
1. How did you get into DJing?
I was 16 and used to hang out at a lot of all ages parties and eventually I just said “I want to be the DJ” so I went for it, and here I am. Regarding music production this is something that I felt came hand in hand with Djing so I just decided to make my own music and learned by myself.
2. Who were some of your influences when you started DJing?
3. Do you prefer DJing or producing songs?
I think both complement each other, so I enjoy both.
4. What advice or tips would you give a young deejay?
Work really really hard. Because this is not an easy job like most people think.
5. What is the best and worst part of life as a deejay?